Collected by Mari
16201 Tomki Rd, Redwood Valley, CA 95470, USA
We were so blessed to live across from this amazing Buddhist Monastery in the Thai tradition, for ten years. It is about 7 miles from the main highway 101 in Northern California 3 hours North of San Francisco. Unless you looked it up you would...
10 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USA
We stopped in to Flying Goat Coffee in Healdsburg to feed our caffeine fix during a day of wine touring. The coffee was terrific, and the highlight was definitely my aztec mocha. It was spicy with just the right amount of chocolatey coffee...
725 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95404, USA
When you think of Napa and Sonoma you think about fine wines and gourmet dining, right? Well, you can add incredible breweries and beer tastings to your list of Sonoma County musts. Craft beers have certainly become as much of a Northern...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico