Collected by Mari
16201 Tomki Rd, Redwood Valley, CA 95470, USA
We were so blessed to live across from this amazing Buddhist Monastery in the Thai tradition, for ten years. It is about 7 miles from the main highway 101 in Northern California 3 hours North of San Francisco. Unless you looked it up you would...
10 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USA
We stopped in to Flying Goat Coffee in Healdsburg to feed our caffeine fix during a day of wine touring. The coffee was terrific, and the highlight was definitely my aztec mocha. It was spicy with just the right amount of chocolatey coffee...
725 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95404, USA
When you think of Napa and Sonoma you think about fine wines and gourmet dining, right? Well, you can add incredible breweries and beer tastings to your list of Sonoma County musts. Craft beers have certainly become as much of a Northern...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December