Collected by Maureen Birdsall
Glass Beach, Fort Bragg, CA 95437, USA
This is a pretty little beach that I found by accident. It's quite small but very pretty and I only saw two other people while I was there. The beach was formed due to residents in the early 20th century dumping their garbage over the cliff. Now...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village