Collected by Jack Betts
47000 CA-1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
Highway 1 runs about 90 miles through this rugged Big Sur coastline and is absolutely stunning. The tall and wild Santa Lucia mountains plummet into the energetic Pacific Ocean. Sea otters, which were thought to be extinct, were discovered living...
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Downtown Santa Barbara, especially Pueblo Viejo (old town), holds many charms in its quiet corners and side streets. As a long-time Santa Barbara resident, one of my favorites is its alluring courtyards. Sometimes we begin our evening at the...
101 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Every Sunday from 10am until dusk, about 200 local Santa Barbara artisans line E. Cabrillo Blvd to sell their arts and crafts. These artists line up over a half mile right next to the beach, so not only can you shop- but you can stroll along the...
2450 Alamo Pintado Road, Box 359, Los Olivos, CA 93441, United States
Enchanting rolling hills, world-class vineyards, olive groves, innovative cuisine, small quaint towns and endless blue skies. This could be a description for Tuscany the central region of Italy but in this case I am describing the Santa Ynez...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village