Collected by Miki Kamijyo
370 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Quietly stationed between the Ferris Wheel, Playland Arcade and Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier, lives the TSNY School of Trapeze, and an unintimidating way to fly through the air. Yes, you get a crowd of tourists watching from the pier...
200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The Santa Monica Pier embodies what Southern California is all about: fun in the sun. Popular with tourists and locals alike, this iconic boardwalk adjacent to the Pacific Ocean—filled with all the amusement rides, midway games, fried food, ice...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter