Collected by Matthew Terry
2300 Expedition Way, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Birch Aquarium is located near the coastline. Although it is a small aquarium, they have some spectacular fish tanks and exhibits. The seahorse exhibit is really nice, the dragon seahorse has to be one of the most gorgeous creatures that lives in...
2920 Zoo Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
If you're short on time, don't think you are going to be able to see everything. I've been here many times, for hours each time, and it wasn't until the seventh visit that I finally saw all of the exhibits. I recommend picking some points of...
1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Cabrillo national monument is located at the tip of Point Loma and commemorates the landing of the first Europeans on the West coast of California. The first Europeans to come here were the Spanish, so you will find a statue of Juan Cabrillo, who...
500 Sea World Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Here's another touristy place, but great for the kids- and adults too, if you love ocean creatures! There's an underwater shark exhibit, huge jellyfish exhibit, narwhals, sea otters, animal shows, penguins, roller coasters and more. I'd never seen...
3000 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
The boardwalk between Mission Beach and Pacific Beach is around 3 miles each way. If you walk from Belmont Park to Pacific Grove, it's a touch shorter at 2 miles each way. At one end is Belmont Park http://www.belmontpark.com/ with a large wooden...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village