Collected by Caitlin Hurwit
Caitlin Hurwit′s Wishlist
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Saddle up at the Centro Ecuestra Punta Cana and take a tour on one of their even-tempered steeds. Trot through tropical forest, across the ecological preserve, down to the beach, and out into the backwoods of the Puntacana Resort & Club on a...
Take a deep breath and get up close and personal with some of the most unique art in Punta Cana when you visit the Ecological Preserve’s underwater museum. You’ll find nearly a dozen massive statues all designed in honor of—and dedicated to—...
Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
El Cortecito is a small beach town and fishing village settled in between some of the large all inclusive resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. During the early morning hours, one can have the beach all to themselves. This photograph was...
Carretera Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic has a long legacy of chocolate plantation growers. And the process from growing, to harvesting, collecting, and drying is something Maria has been doing her entire life. She was raised in a family that cultivated Cacao for...
A trip to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve is a highlight of any visit to the Dominican Republic. The network of trails leads through beautiful tropical forest and delivers visitors to 12 freshwater lagoons, some of which are open...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter