Collected by Liz Boulter
Vico I Santa Margherita, 3, 09124 Cagliari CA, Italy
At this slow-food stalwart in an alley on the edge of Castello, owner Giuseppe can get a little brusque as he serves Sardinian specialties such as fregola pasta, cured ham and beef from the local red cattle, but it’s part of the fun. For dessert,...
Via Giovanni Battista Pergolesi, 1/B, 09128 Cagliari CA, Italy
The fish is excellent and fresh at this basement spot, where the menu is created from the day’s catch. If you're lucky, you'll be able to try the sea bass, seared tuna with poppy seeds or pasta with fish ragù. The 30 menu includes wine, lemon...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter