Cafes and More in Xi'an
Collected by Emily Chu, AFAR Local Expert
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
A friend told me a while back that "tea" made with pear, wolfberries (a cousin of goji berries), and white fungus was good for cooling. Actually, it might have been for cooling an overheated liver—though it sometimes seems like that's what 99% of...
66 Defu Alley, DeFu Xiang, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710001
Defu Lane is peppered with eateries and bars, but aside from being a good option to enjoy Xi'an's nightlife, it's also home to Fubaoge, a five-story traditional Chinese teahouse. Rest your feet after a long day of exploring and sip hot cups of...
55 Keji Rd, GaoXin ShangQuan, Yanta Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710075
With several locations around the city (and around China), Sculpting in Time is known for its down-to-earth, relaxing vibe—paired with great coffee, of course. Once inside, you'll feel like you've stepped into someone's home. Order a cuppa, some...
Yanta W Rd, XiaoZhai ShangYeJie, Yanta Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710007
Northern China has some of the most amazing tasting yogurts. Since we don't have any decent yogurt in Shenzhen, I pig out every time I go north. Stalls and shops around Xi'an sell really cool drinking yogurts. This stall was on the west side of...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 4National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years
- 5TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric