Collected by lauren dupont
Plaza de España, 16, 11150 Vejer de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Spain has some very charming white-washed villages. We visited several of them in the Andalusia region and, though they may look the same up on the hilltop or mountainside, each one is quite different from the next. Some villages are popular...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter