Cabo west side
Collected by Susan Melnik
Degollado, El Pescadero, B.C.S., Mexico
Baja has a reputation for attracting folks who like to live off the grid, enjoying a laid-back lifestyle and creating their own eccentric businesses. One of those is Art & Beer. The name says it all, really; this spot is worth a stop for its art...
Todos Santos, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Seriously, I LOVE these guys, they're the best. And the cutest. Join them at their pop up studio in the huerta in Pescadero on weekdays at 9AM for–in their own words–seriously lighthearted yoga. Watch the passionfruit grow during Suyra Namaskar....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter