Cabo San Lucas Adventures
Collected by Laura LaBrie
Camino viejo a San Jose, El Medano Ejidal, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Ever try hang gliding over the sea-strewn rocks and arches of Land’s End? If not, then strap yourself into a Cabo Sky Tours–powered flying machine and go ahead and look down as you soar over Pirate's Cove and Lover’s Beach. Keep an eye out for sea...
Calle Vicente Guerrero S/N, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
If you love live music and lip-tingling tequila, put on your dancing shoes, show up late, and be prepared to “Dance the Night Away.” Home to Cabo Wabo Tequila and Van Halen’s Sammy Hagar, famous for flowing tequila, this Cantina starts serving up...
Av Playa Grande No 1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
You recline in a fishing chair aboard the 52-foot Winner 7, a luxury sport fishing yacht that calls Cabo San Lucas home. The seas are calm and the warm sun seduces you into closing your eyes for just a moment... when that tantalizing zing of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun