Cabo San Lucas
Collected by Melissa Hayes
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas is an ideal place to sit back, kick up your feet, and recharge. The views from your palapa are magnificent (we were in 408), and the margaritas are fantastic. The vibe is fun during the day and romantic at night. Don't forget to get...
Boulevard Marina S/N Local H-1,, Col. Centro - Marina de Cabo San Lucas, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Our second day at Cabo, we decided to relax at Cabo public beach by getting piña colada and strawberry margarita at The Office. As we watched the sunset, we also ordered some amazing local seafood from this place. Let's just say, this place is...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico