Collected by Ashley
Calle Manuel Doblado, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Visitors who come to Tequila to eat—it is a restaurant, after all—won't be disappointed. With caught-the-same-day seafood and beef, poultry, and vegetables sourced from Mexico, the menu offers plenty of delicious dishes, including a grilled...
Calle Vicente Guerrero S/N, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
If you love live music and lip-tingling tequila, put on your dancing shoes, show up late, and be prepared to “Dance the Night Away.” Home to Cabo Wabo Tequila and Van Halen’s Sammy Hagar, famous for flowing tequila, this Cantina starts serving up...
El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
If you've had a tough time finding authentic souvenirs, you might find something suitable in an unlikely place: Cabo's biggest shopping mall. Puerto Paraiso may be the last place you'd think about going while in Cabo, but it has several stores,...
Calle Lás Ánimas s/n, Ánimas Bajas, Animas Bajas, 23407 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Los Cabos has more than offer than sand and sea. This tip of the Baja Peninsula has deep farming roots. Huerta los Tamarindos organic farm offers farm tours and cooking classes. Harvest ingredients from the fields and prepare a four-course meal...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna