Collected by Kathy muslusky
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina S/N Local 1-2, 1-3 Centro, Centro, San Lucas, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
There are lots of ways to see and experience the sea in Los Cabos: by air while parasailing; by land while riding horseback along the coast; and by boat while fishing. One of the more novel ways to experience the ocean, though, is via mini-sub....
Ave De pescador s/n, El Medano, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
The feel and taste of this restaurant is Mexico at its best. From the circulating mariachi bands to fiery coffee drinks to cap off your meal, Edith's is a regular restaurant stop for us every time we visit Cabo.
Carretera Transpeninsular San José del Cabo Km. 30, Las Ánimas Bajas, 23407 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
A 10-acre organic farm provides the bounty for the meals at Flora's Field Kitchen, a farm-to-table restaurant at the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains in San Jose del Cabo. The farm also provides fruits and vegetables for the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village