Collected by AFAR Explorer
1ro de Mayo, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
This ice cream shop is located in the Old Town of San Jose del Cabo, right across the street from the church. In addition to ice cream, they have homemade popsicles made from fresh ingredients and served on a wooden dowel. The flavors are...
Paseo de Las Misiones 927, Campo de Golf Fonatur, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Miguel Hidalgo S/N, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Central Plaza is a lovely place to spend the day and watch the community wind down in the evening. During the day, the plaza is full of music and children playing, and the surrounding streets are full of restaurants, shops, and art galleries. As...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now