Collected by AFAR Explorer
Boulevard Paseo de la Marina S/N, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Guides take you off the beaten path—literally—for a scenic desert drive in an open-wheel vehicle you pilot yourself. Tours range from one-third- and half-day options to four-day trips that show off Baja California's rugged beauty and uncover...
Calle Vicente Guerrero S/N, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
If you love live music and lip-tingling tequila, put on your dancing shoes, show up late, and be prepared to “Dance the Night Away.” Home to Cabo Wabo Tequila and Van Halen’s Sammy Hagar, famous for flowing tequila, this Cantina starts serving up...
Plaza Aramburo, Lázaro Cárdenas, Centro, Ildefonso Green, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
"Airplanes are mainstream: Why fly when you can swing?" is the tagline of the giant swing, one of several outdoor, adrenaline-fueled adventures offered by Wild Canyon. Hanging in a glass-bottomed gondola, looking 300-feet down into the canyon...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter