Collected by AFAR Explorer
Boulevard Paseo de la Marina S/N, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Guides take you off the beaten path—literally—for a scenic desert drive in an open-wheel vehicle you pilot yourself. Tours range from one-third- and half-day options to four-day trips that show off Baja California's rugged beauty and uncover...
Calle Vicente Guerrero S/N, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
If you love live music and lip-tingling tequila, put on your dancing shoes, show up late, and be prepared to “Dance the Night Away.” Home to Cabo Wabo Tequila and Van Halen’s Sammy Hagar, famous for flowing tequila, this Cantina starts serving up...
Plaza Aramburo, Lázaro Cárdenas, Centro, Ildefonso Green, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
"Airplanes are mainstream: Why fly when you can swing?" is the tagline of the giant swing, one of several outdoor, adrenaline-fueled adventures offered by Wild Canyon. Hanging in a glass-bottomed gondola, looking 300-feet down into the canyon...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles