Collected by Mikey Margolin
Boulevard Paseo de la Marina S/N, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Guides take you off the beaten path—literally—for a scenic desert drive in an open-wheel vehicle you pilot yourself. Tours range from one-third- and half-day options to four-day trips that show off Baja California's rugged beauty and uncover...
Blvd Lázaro Cárdenas s/n, Centro, Juárez, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Baja Brewing Company may have been the first brewery in Los Cabos, and for a long time, it was also the only one. Recently, it was joined by Cervecería Ramurí, a local craft brewer. Stouts, porters, pale ales, and even a hefeweizen are on tap...
Km 1.2, Todos los Santos-Cabo San Lucas Lt 1, El Arenal, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
One of the newest "restaurants" in Los Cabos isn't to be found on the ground, but in the sky. "Dinner in the Sky" is the Los Cabos version of an increasingly popular international trend: dining above a spectacular vista, held aloft by the arm of a...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos