Collected by onnalee macdonald, AFAR Staff
Calle Lás Ánimas s/n, Ánimas Bajas, Animas Bajas, 23407 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Los Cabos has more than offer than sand and sea. This tip of the Baja Peninsula has deep farming roots. Huerta los Tamarindos organic farm offers farm tours and cooking classes. Harvest ingredients from the fields and prepare a four-course meal...
Baja California Sur, Mexico
American expat Drew Deckman has two Baja outposts: a seasonal, alfresco pop-up on the edge of the Mogor Badan Vineyard, and Deckman's San Jose del Cabo, his year-round restaurant. At both spots, you'll find menus that "celebrate the bounty of Baja...
Ave De pescador s/n, El Medano, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
The feel and taste of this restaurant is Mexico at its best. From the circulating mariachi bands to fiery coffee drinks to cap off your meal, Edith's is a regular restaurant stop for us every time we visit Cabo.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter