Collected by onnalee macdonald, AFAR Staff
Calle Lás Ánimas s/n, Ánimas Bajas, Animas Bajas, 23407 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Los Cabos has more than offer than sand and sea. This tip of the Baja Peninsula has deep farming roots. Huerta los Tamarindos organic farm offers farm tours and cooking classes. Harvest ingredients from the fields and prepare a four-course meal...
Baja California Sur, Mexico
American expat Drew Deckman has two Baja outposts: a seasonal, alfresco pop-up on the edge of the Mogor Badan Vineyard, and Deckman's San Jose del Cabo, his year-round restaurant. At both spots, you'll find menus that "celebrate the bounty of Baja...
Ave De pescador s/n, El Medano, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
The feel and taste of this restaurant is Mexico at its best. From the circulating mariachi bands to fiery coffee drinks to cap off your meal, Edith's is a regular restaurant stop for us every time we visit Cabo.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles