Collected by Wendy D'Agostino
El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
If you've had a tough time finding authentic souvenirs, you might find something suitable in an unlikely place: Cabo's biggest shopping mall. Puerto Paraiso may be the last place you'd think about going while in Cabo, but it has several stores,...
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 15, Centro, Marina, 23400 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
We left the resort for a day and went to explore. At the Marina Mercado in Los Cabos, you can find every souvenir you can imagine—both cheap and silly things, as well as artisanal crafts handmade by locals (as it so happened, I was looking for...
Marina Golden Zone, Muelle / Dock A, El Medano, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
After cruising for a couple of weeks I just wanted to have a good spicy Mexican breakfast in Cabo, and i found it! Los Deseos is a real and authentic place for breakfast, be ready for the real hot thing. You will not regret a visit here. Enjoying...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos