Collected by TiTi Nguyen
México 1 Km 5, Misiones del Cabo, 23455 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Design junkies will find plenty to love at The Cape on Monuments Beach. Designed by Mexican architect Javier Sánchez, the hotel eschews resort staples like wicker and rattan for a sleeker look that marries mid-century standards with locally...
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas al Paraíso represents the epitome of luxury, with gorgeous, gigantic rooms featuring traditional crafts, handmade mosaic headboards, and classy furniture and accents. Balcony railings are awash in pink blossoms of...
Blvd, Lázaro Cárdenas S/N, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Ave De pescador s/n, El Medano, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
The feel and taste of this restaurant is Mexico at its best. From the circulating mariachi bands to fiery coffee drinks to cap off your meal, Edith's is a regular restaurant stop for us every time we visit Cabo.
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December