Collected by TiTi Nguyen
México 1 Km 5, Misiones del Cabo, 23455 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
The surfers at Monuments Beach have an audience in the guests at The Cape. All 161 rooms have terraces stocked with binoculars for whale (or surfer) watching. The 1960s Mexico-meets-SoCal style is courtesy of acclaimed Mexican...
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas is an ideal place to sit back, kick up your feet, and recharge. The views from your palapa are magnificent (we were in 408), and the margaritas are fantastic. The vibe is fun during the day and romantic at night. Don't forget to get...
Blvd, Lázaro Cárdenas S/N, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Ave De pescador s/n, El Medano, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
The feel and taste of this restaurant is Mexico at its best. From the circulating mariachi bands to fiery coffee drinks to cap off your meal, Edith's is a regular restaurant stop for us every time we visit Cabo.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign