Collected by Maylana
Calle Manuel Doblado, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Visitors who come to Tequila to eat—it is a restaurant, after all—won't be disappointed. With caught-the-same-day seafood and beef, poultry, and vegetables sourced from Mexico, the menu offers plenty of delicious dishes, including a grilled...
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina S/N Local 1-2, 1-3 Centro, Centro, San Lucas, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
There are lots of ways to see and experience the sea in Los Cabos: by air while parasailing; by land while riding horseback along the coast; and by boat while fishing. One of the more novel ways to experience the ocean, though, is via mini-sub....
Manuel Doblado & Boulevard Mijares, (office on rooftop at Shooters Sports Bar), Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Cabo Outfitters leads full-day kayak and snorkel excursions to the bay of Cabo Pulmo, a national marine park reputed to have the greatest variety of underwater life in all of Los Cabos. All gear is provided for the trip, led by experienced guides...
San Jose, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
If spotting Cabo's Pacific bottlenose or Pacific white-sided dolphins in the wild has made you keen for a closer encounter with the gentle marine mammals, you can sign up for a dolphin swim experience. Though you can't splash in the sea with...
Always a popular image, riding horses on the beach is one of the most attractive things one can imagine. And it’s easy to do. There are lots of freelance horse companies on the beach, but we did a couple of rides through the Cuadra San Francisco...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now