Collected by PATTI CHAPPELLE
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas al Paraíso represents the epitome of luxury, with gorgeous, gigantic rooms featuring traditional crafts, handmade mosaic headboards, and classy furniture and accents. Balcony railings are awash in pink blossoms of...
Avenida del Pescador 1, El Medano Ejidal, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
For our Christmas Eve dinner, we decided to go for some fine dining at Bar Esquina. Inside of the The Bahia Hotel and just one block from Medano Beach, this place makes amazing drinks and very good regional mexican cuisine. I had braised short...
Blvd, Lázaro Cárdenas S/N, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Calle Miguel Hidalgo, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Found this little gem during our search for Christmas dinner. This place is fun!! Make sure you order this drink called "Bulldog". You'll get a dance with it ;) And order their giant shrimps and lobsters - muy delicioso! One of the best time I had...
Marina Golden Zone, Muelle / Dock A, El Medano, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
After cruising for a couple of weeks I just wanted to have a good spicy Mexican breakfast in Cabo, and i found it! Los Deseos is a real and authentic place for breakfast, be ready for the real hot thing. You will not regret a visit here. Enjoying...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter