Collected by Jacqueline Berlo
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas is an ideal place to sit back, kick up your feet, and recharge. The views from your palapa are magnificent (we were in 408), and the margaritas are fantastic. The vibe is fun during the day and romantic at night. Don't forget to get...
Calle Miguel Hidalgo, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Found this little gem during our search for Christmas dinner. This place is fun!! Make sure you order this drink called "Bulldog". You'll get a dance with it ;) And order their giant shrimps and lobsters - muy delicioso! One of the best time I had...
1ro de Mayo, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
This ice cream shop is located in the Old Town of San Jose del Cabo, right across the street from the church. In addition to ice cream, they have homemade popsicles made from fresh ingredients and served on a wooden dowel. The flavors are...
Paseo de Las Misiones 927, Campo de Golf Fonatur, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Boulevard Antonio Mijares, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
The Estero, or Estuary in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico is a quiet nature preserve. It's free to visit and easy to find. It's especially lovely at the end of the day when the light is golden and the air begins to cool. Birds fly around, fish jump, and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign