Collected by Jacqueline Berlo
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas al Paraíso represents the epitome of luxury, with gorgeous, gigantic rooms featuring traditional crafts, handmade mosaic headboards, and classy furniture and accents. Balcony railings are awash in pink blossoms of...
Calle Miguel Hidalgo, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Found this little gem during our search for Christmas dinner. This place is fun!! Make sure you order this drink called "Bulldog". You'll get a dance with it ;) And order their giant shrimps and lobsters - muy delicioso! One of the best time I had...
1ro de Mayo, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
This ice cream shop is located in the Old Town of San Jose del Cabo, right across the street from the church. In addition to ice cream, they have homemade popsicles made from fresh ingredients and served on a wooden dowel. The flavors are...
Paseo de Las Misiones 927, Campo de Golf Fonatur, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Boulevard Antonio Mijares, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
The Estero, or Estuary in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico is a quiet nature preserve. It's free to visit and easy to find. It's especially lovely at the end of the day when the light is golden and the air begins to cool. Birds fly around, fish jump, and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December