Collected by Boris Bengez
5, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
In true beach town atmosphere, Cabarete trades swanky nightclubs for beach bars right on the sand. Palm trees and comfortable lounge chairs line the tropical shore, and you can sip Cuba Libres until the moon fades into the sea. Here, a full moon...
El Encuentro Surf Lodge, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is home to some of the Caribbean’s best world class surf breaks. The North, East and South coasts of the Dominican Republic all experience different swell and seasonal surfing conditions. The North coast, bordering on the...
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Tucked away on a side street off the main drag of Cabarete, Claro offers the best breakfast in town. As a bonus, besides tasting great, they also sport names guaranteed to start your day off right. Feeling like a "My Way or the Highway"? How about...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands