Collected by Boris Bengez
5, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
In true beach town atmosphere, Cabarete trades swanky nightclubs for beach bars right on the sand. Palm trees and comfortable lounge chairs line the tropical shore, and you can sip Cuba Libres until the moon fades into the sea. Here, a full moon...
El Encuentro Surf Lodge, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is home to some of the Caribbean’s best world class surf breaks. The North, East and South coasts of the Dominican Republic all experience different swell and seasonal surfing conditions. The North coast, bordering on the...
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Tucked away on a side street off the main drag of Cabarete, Claro offers the best breakfast in town. As a bonus, besides tasting great, they also sport names guaranteed to start your day off right. Feeling like a "My Way or the Highway"? How about...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May