Collected by Kate Karpel
Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Velero is a relatively small resort sporting just 60 rooms ranging in size from 50 to 200 square meters. All rooms feature direct views of the ocean, plus all the amenities you’d expect: central air, internet access, cable TV, etc. To be sure, my...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys