Collected by Martin Steib
1805 N 30th St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
This rock formation is part of the Garden of the Gods and one of the main attractions. Very easy to get to you will know in advance you are there based on the parked cars and the number of people waiting to take their turn sitting under it. It's a...
1 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
The Summit Lounge is part of the Broadmoor Hotel. More than 200 small vineyard wines are stored in a Wine Turret inside a cylinder glass wine room on view from the bar. If you have enough time, you can work your way though the collection in a...
401 N Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA
From coffee to beer, you could literally spend your day here. Okay, you might have other things to do, so just swing by for your morning coffee, come back to sip on the gluten-free soup of the day, and then make your final round to cheers over a...
Khao Phang, Ban Ta Khun District, Surat Thani 84230, Thailand
Waking early to the loud morning chorus of the Thai rainforest is an amazing experience. Whooping gibbons, honking hornbills and buzzing insects compete to fill the air waves with their loud songs to the new day. The floating bungalows on Lake...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna