Collected by Cydney Grogan
Point Lobos, California 93923, USA
If you're taking a trip down the Pacific Coast Highway, make sure to stop at Point Lobos just outside of Carmel. There are easy hiking trails that wind through the forest and along the cliff. The blue Pacific waves give quite the show as they...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December