Visitors flock to Búzios for the simple pleasure of strolling up and down the Rua das Pedras, the main cobblestone street, as well as the promenade named for Brigitte Bardot, where they can admire fishing boats and pleasure craft in the...
Not merely a great excuse to enjoy caipirinhas, a cruise on a modified old fishing schooner takes you around the small islands surrounding Búzios and into its many coves and bays. When the boat anchors off fine beaches such as...
Like Búzios, the town of Cabo Frio lies on a peninsula rich with lagoons, sand dunes and beaches. The whitewashed 17th-century Forte São Mateus towers over a rocky islet and guards this 400-year-old colonial fishing settlement....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village