Bush and Beach
Collected by Jenn
Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, Hazyview, 1242, South Africa
I often say I'll know I've made it in the world when I own a claw foot tub. For a few days in 2010, I settled for this white goddess overlooking the South African grasslands of Kruger National Park. After a full day of safari activities featuring...
Matutuíne District, Maputo, Mozambique
Travel to Mozambique if you seek good company, unnaturally blue waters and white sandy beaches. Once you've stepped into the Indian Ocean, you'll never want to go near a Floridian beach ever again. Ponta De Ouro is where many South African's flock...
A superb short vacation where we stayed at the Guernsey Game Reserve, Thornhill Safari Lodge (www.thornhillsafarilodge.com). Thornhill is situated in a premier eco-tourist area with several different animal rehabilitation center. The staff and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign