Bush and Beach
Collected by Jenn
Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, Hazyview, 1242, South Africa
Everyone expects to sample great South African wines in the Western Cape, but Singita's safari lodges in the Sabi Sand offer some of the most sought-after wines in the entire continent. A wine tasting in the cellar with one of Singita's few, hand...
Matutuíne District, Maputo, Mozambique
Travel to Mozambique if you seek good company, unnaturally blue waters and white sandy beaches. Once you've stepped into the Indian Ocean, you'll never want to go near a Floridian beach ever again. Ponta De Ouro is where many South African's flock...
Bazaruto Island, Mozambique
One of Africa’s only surviving colonies of dugong, a cousin to the manatee, lives amid the Bazaruto Archipelago’s curling vines of seaweed. A team of conservationists based at Marlin Lodge monitors the creatures weekly. Guests can participate in...
A three-day safari in Kruger National Park is a must for anyone visiting South Africa. Entering the gates is like Jurassic Park and you feel transported back in time to the creation of Earth where the wild animals, especially the elephants, are...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village