Collected by Fuat Poyraz
Emirsultan Mahallesi, Emir Sultan Cami, 16360 Yıldırım/Bursa, Turkey
The Whirling Dervish Lodge in Bursa puts on a nightly spiritual performance that gets you back to the basics of why the whirling dervishes exist. This is no 'show' for tourists, this is a spiritual event and service. I felt lucky that they allowed...
Halitpaşa Mh., Kumyaka Cd., 16950 Mudanya/Bursa, Turkey
A few minutes drive from Bursa is the quaint seaside town of Mudanya. We were there in winter so the crowds were minimal, but I imagine in summer the numerous restaurants and cafes are packed. Erol Fish Restaurant has impeccable service, which is...
Demirtaş Dumlupınar Mahallesi, Fevzi Çakmak Cad./çifte Fırın Sok. Berk İş Hanı, 16245 Osmangazi/Bursa, Turkey
If time permits, definitely check out Bursa, about two hours from Istanbul. It provides a perfect escape! It is much quieter and smaller than the city in which Asia and Europe meet. The old city in particular is peaceful and beautiful; the Green...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village