Collected by Fuat Poyraz
Emirsultan Mahallesi, Emir Sultan Cami, 16360 Yıldırım/Bursa, Turkey
The Whirling Dervish Lodge in Bursa puts on a nightly spiritual performance that gets you back to the basics of why the whirling dervishes exist. This is no 'show' for tourists, this is a spiritual event and service. I felt lucky that they allowed...
Halitpaşa Mh., Kumyaka Cd., 16950 Mudanya/Bursa, Turkey
A few minutes drive from Bursa is the quaint seaside town of Mudanya. We were there in winter so the crowds were minimal, but I imagine in summer the numerous restaurants and cafes are packed. Erol Fish Restaurant has impeccable service, which is...
Demirtaş Dumlupınar Mahallesi, Fevzi Çakmak Cad./çifte Fırın Sok. Berk İş Hanı, 16245 Osmangazi/Bursa, Turkey
If time permits, definitely check out Bursa, about two hours from Istanbul. It provides a perfect escape! It is much quieter and smaller than the city in which Asia and Europe meet. The old city in particular is peaceful and beautiful; the Green...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign