Art. Music. Connection. Flames. Freedom. Burning Man is transformative on many levels. Many of us go to this festival annually as a pilgrimage to torch that which needs to be shed in our lives in order for fertile shoots to sprout. I find great solace in this communal experience and it gives me great hope that we, as a society, can burn and bury our baggage – that which is no longer serving us – and allow fresh ideas, ways of living, and new heroes to emerge that don’t resemble our past.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You