Collected by ALICIA FINOL
Kaung Daing Village Nyaung Shwe Township Southern Shan State Inle Lake, Myanmar (Burma)
A visit to the local 5-day rotating farmer's market - where the hill tribes like the PaO people do their shopping - is something not to be missed at Inle Lake in Myanmar. Enjoy flattened rice cakes and juice directly out of the coconut while...
Be Kind To Animals The Moon is an outstanding cute charming restaurant just past the Thralabar Gates in Old Bagan. The food is wonderful, vegetarian true, but I have never heard anyone complain about the lack of meat here. Great curries, fresh...
Near Tharabar Gate, Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
The temples and pagodas/stupas are amazing in Bagan...they have been photographed quite a bit. Took a boat ride on the Ayerwaddy (Irrawaddy) River. After making a brief stopover and walking through the Kyauk Gu Ohmin cave temples from the 11th...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna