Collected by Courtney Moy
Ar Zar Ni St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
More than 1000 novice monks and nuns study both the purity of Buddhist scripture and modern academic courses at this monastery. Both have shaved heads and if it weren't for the pink that the young nuns wear it would be hard to tell them apart....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys