Collected by sharon
Kalaw, Myanmar (Burma)
I met this friendly smoker while hiking around Kalaw, a small town in the Shan state in Burma (aka Myanmar). We couldn't speak the same language but a smile and a friendly nod can transcend any verbal language.
Inn Wa, Myanmar (Burma)
Getting off the beaten track in Burma is sometimes easy. Other times, it's not. A host of factors conspire to keep tourists on the straight and narrow path; touts, tour operators, and the government want to point you towards places where you have...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter