Collected by Vikki Lam
Madaya, Myanmar (Burma)
Climbing Mingun Paya is no easy feat. It isn't for those who are afraid or even tentative of heights. You must scale the structure barefoot, as it is considered a religious site. There are some makeshift ladders and steps, as well as sketchy drop...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked