Collected by Roberto Alves de Lima
21320 Vandenesse-en-Auxois, France
The quaint village of Vandenesse-en-Auxois is one of France's "Les Plus Beaux Villages de France" - a designation for being one of the country's most authentic and beautiful villages. Biking up to the hill top village from our barge was bit of...
5 Rue de Mazeray, 21190 Meursault, France
Cellars of Domaine Coche-Bizouard... An amazing stop of our wine tasting tour in Cotes de Beaune of Bourgogne organized by Lynne and her husband David, a couple from England living in Burgundy. Cannot imagine a better place to taste beautiful...
21200 Beaune, France
Burgundy is one of my favorite places in France, but going wine tasting at the famed Domaines isn't always that easy, especially if you planned the trip on a whim, as many are by appointment only. I recommend hitting up the fabulous wine bars in...
9-11 Avenue de la République, 21200 Beaune, France
While his girlfriend seems uncertain about her tasting, the young gentleman is ready to give it a try. We've stayed three times at a charming chambre d'hote in Puligny-Montrachet, Burgundy, a few kilometers from Beaune. Luckily, each visit has...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico