Collected by Roberto Alves de Lima
21320 Vandenesse-en-Auxois, France
The quaint village of Vandenesse-en-Auxois is one of France's "Les Plus Beaux Villages de France" - a designation for being one of the country's most authentic and beautiful villages. Biking up to the hill top village from our barge was bit of...
5 Rue de Mazeray, 21190 Meursault, France
Cellars of Domaine Coche-Bizouard... An amazing stop of our wine tasting tour in Cotes de Beaune of Bourgogne organized by Lynne and her husband David, a couple from England living in Burgundy. Cannot imagine a better place to taste beautiful...
21200 Beaune, France
Burgundy is one of my favorite places in France, but going wine tasting at the famed Domaines isn't always that easy, especially if you planned the trip on a whim, as many are by appointment only. I recommend hitting up the fabulous wine bars in...
9-11 Avenue de la République, 21200 Beaune, France
While his girlfriend seems uncertain about her tasting, the young gentleman is ready to give it a try. We've stayed three times at a charming chambre d'hote in Puligny-Montrachet, Burgundy, a few kilometers from Beaune. Luckily, each visit has...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter