Collected by J.R. Duren
Carrer d'Horta, 38, 08031 Barcelona, Spain
Cent % Burger Bar is crammed into a series of row apartments and business across from Louise Se Va, another popular burger joint in Barcelona's cozy Horta neighborhood. The burgers here are more expensive than they are at Louise Se Va, but you'll...
Plaça d'Eivissa, 11, 08032 Barcelona, Spain
Only one place in Barcelona is home to hamburgers named Iggy Pop, Stray Cats and Sonic Youth -- Louise Se Va, a little bar tucked away a block or so from Plaza Eivissa, the heart of a small neighborhood in Barcelona known as Horta. The bar has...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter