Burberry Guide to Cities
Collected by Michaela Trimble , AFAR Ambassador
333 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Centered around a popular and historic park Union Square is a living postcard and lures everyone who visits San Francisco. Along with its reputation as one of the United States’ largest and most thriving retail districts, it's also home to...
637 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
Downtown Aspen's Rocky Mountain high may have morphed into more of a high-end-high with its chic shops and multi-million-dollar cabins, but the resort's original quirkiness and skier ethos still bubble up from its gold-veined core. Take the city's...
55 Avenue Rd, Toronto, ON M5R 3L2, Canada
Toronto’s Yorkville has what must be one of the most unusual histories of any neighborhood in North America. Once the spiritual home of Toronto’s counter-culture, where musicians like Joni Mitchell and Neil Young performed in its coffee houses, it...
Miami Design District, Miami, FL 33137, USA
Yes, it's the new home of luxury shops like Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and others, but the Miami Design District began its life as a regenerated "creative neighborhood" and along with its tony new tenants, it remains an important mecca for style and...
176 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10013, USA
SoHo has changed a lot from its days as a haven for small art galleries back in the late 70s. Spring Street is now home to some of New York City’s most fashion-forward shopping, but you can still find art lovers wandering SoHo's cobblestoned...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico