Collected by Emily Brooke Sandor
Bulevard "Evlogi i Hristo Georgiev" 99А, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
I still don't know what drew us to it. Somehow we sensed that there was something good to be found beyond an open courtyard, and we hung around long enough to follow someone around the back of a building, through a doorway, and up some stairs, to...
During my time in Sofia I took a drive south to the famous Rila Monastery. This surprisingly colorful building was established in the 10th century, but experienced multiple raids during the Ottoman occupation and suffered a fire in the 19th...
2802 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
People come from all over the West coast just to fill their bottles with water from this mineral spring in Carlsbad. In 1882, Captain John Frazier, drilled a well for his property and discovered this underground water source. He was suffering a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter