Buenos Aires Taste
Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
Av. de Mayo 825, C1084 CABA, Argentina
More than a local institution dating back to the 1850s, the Café Tortoni ranks among the world’s most famous salons. As vintage photos here show, the columned establishment has hosted more literary figures than you can count. Play...
Costa Rica 5852, C1414 BTJ, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Behind a great and creative wall, a collaboration of street artists known in Buenos Aires, one can find one of the great (and secret) restaurants in Palermo Soho, Tegui. If you don't know the exact location of the restaurant, you might miss it...
Guatemala 4699, C1425 CABA, Argentina
Av. del Libertador 1902, C1425AAS CABA, Argentina
Buenos Aires is often called the Paris of South America. And there couldn't be a more pleasant place to enjoy a Parisian croque madame (a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich topped with a fried egg) for brunch than at the Croque Madame restaurant....
Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 516, C1107 CABA, Argentina
For a superbly gluttonous experience visit Cabana Las Lilas in Puerto Moderno. This popular, busy, touristy and well respected establishment is pricey, but good. The evening starts the minute you're seated with aperitif and tapas. Las Lilas is...
- 1 Tips + News California’s Lockdown: What Travelers Need to Know
- 2 Air Travel All Travelers to U.S. Will Need to Quarantine and Show Negative COVID Test Result
- 3 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 4 Tips + News Planes, Trains, and . . . National Parks? Yep, Masks Now Required for Travel in U.S.
- 5 Visas + Passports Germany Now Has the Most Powerful Passport in the World