Buenos Aires Taste
Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
Av. de Mayo 825, C1084 CABA, Argentina
Before arriving to Buenos Aires, my aunt told me about this beautiful, vintage café located just steps away from la Casa Rosada. This coffeehouse has been a cultural icon since its door opening in 1858. Great artists and intellectuals like Carlos...
Costa Rica 5852, C1414BTJ CABA, Argentina
Behind a great and creative wall, a collaboration of street artists known in Buenos Aires, one can find one of the great (and secret) restaurants in Palermo Soho, Tegui. If you don't know the exact location of the restaurant, you might miss it...
Guatemala 4699, 1425 CABA, Argentina
Av. del Libertador 1902, C1425AAS CABA, Argentina
Buenos Aires is often called the Paris of South America. And there couldn't be a more pleasant place to enjoy a Parisian croque madame (a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich topped with a fried egg) for brunch than at the Croque Madame restaurant....
Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 516, 1107 CABA, Argentina
For a superbly gluttonous experience visit Cabana Las Lilas in Puerto Moderno. This popular, busy, touristy and well respected establishment is pricey, but good. The evening starts the minute you're seated with aperitif and tapas. Las Lilas is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles