Collected by Christine Katsev
Balcarce 946, C1064AAT CABA, Argentina
The Parrilla Tour is a fun way to be introduced to secret neighborhood parrillas in Buenos Aires. On the food tour you go to 4 different authentic restaurants, sample foods at each, and learn about the cuisine and culture of Argentina. There are...
Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
An urban-planning project that inspired similar projects in other waterfront cities around the world, Puerto Madero went in the 1990s from seedy docklands to lovely converted brick warehouses filled with posh restaurants and retail. In recent...
Cerrito 628, C1010 CABA, Argentina
Teatro Colón is considered one of the most beautiful theaters in the world. Though the theater was, to the great disappointment of many travelers, closed for years while undergoing major renovations, the Colón has now reopened and is playing host...
A jewel of an Art Deco building that's considered a minor landmark on Buenos Aires' architectural landscape, Moreno Hotel is one of the best value sleeps in the city. You get history here, and style - there are 39 stylish suites, outfitted with...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now