Collected by Elizabeth Good
Gathering info for future trip
PEDRO DOMINGO MURILLO 725, C1414 CABA, Argentina
The only way to improve on a leisurely feast of several courses in Buenos Aires is to pair the food with wine. Sommeliers at many of the city’s finer restaurants offer wine pairing options, typically pairing the entrada (appetizer) with a...
Costa Rica 5852, C1414BTJ CABA, Argentina
Behind a great and creative wall, a collaboration of street artists known in Buenos Aires, one can find one of the great (and secret) restaurants in Palermo Soho, Tegui. If you don't know the exact location of the restaurant, you might miss it...
Nicaragua 6068, C1414BWN CABA, Argentina
You can feel the essence of Palermo at Oui Oui, with the hipsters drinking coffee, the tall trees outside, the cobblestone sidewalks. The French-inspired menu featurespain au chocolat, homemade scones, scrambled eggs, salads, and ginger lemonade....
Honduras 5860, C1414 CABA, Argentina
Home is the most beautiful hotel in Palermo because of its minimalism and simplicity, a look with clean lines and retro Scandinavian-style furnishings. Great DJs play on the back patio in summer—sometimes the co-owner, a former record producer for...
El Salvador 4762, C1414BPL CABA, Argentina
Designer Mariana Cortés started her light-hearted line by piecing together scraps of leftover fabric to create colorful dresses and undergarments. At her shop you’ll find creative, radiant clothing made with organic cotton— the kind of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December