Collected by Elizabeth Good
Gathering info for future trip
PEDRO DOMINGO MURILLO 725, C1414 CABA, Argentina
When a journalist asked the legendary Colombian novelist Gabriel García Márquez about his favorite pleasure in life, he responded, "Eating. What I like most is to eat." It's fitting, then, that dining at i Latina—a closed-door restaurant inspired...
Costa Rica 5852, C1414 BTJ, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This is one of my favorite images, as it showcases how street art in Buenos Aires has reached new commercial heights. This is not some random wall! Tegui restaurant commissioned street artist Cabaio/Stencil to bombard the outside of their locale...
Nicaragua 6068, C1414 BWN, Buenos Aires, Argentina
You can feel the essence of Palermo at Oui Oui, with the hipsters drinking coffee, the tall trees outside, the cobblestone sidewalks. The French-inspired menu featurespain au chocolat, homemade scones, scrambled eggs, salads, and ginger lemonade....
Honduras 5860, C1414 CABA, Argentina
Home is the most beautiful hotel in Palermo because of its minimalism and simplicity, a look with clean lines and retro Scandinavian-style furnishings. Great DJs play on the back patio in summer—sometimes the co-owner, a former record producer for...
El Salvador 4762, C1414BPL CABA, Argentina
Designer Mariana Cortés started her light-hearted line by piecing together scraps of leftover fabric to create colorful dresses and undergarments. At her shop you’ll find creative, radiant clothing made with organic cotton— the kind of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019