Collected by David Chiang
Junín 1760, 1113 CABA, Argentina
La Recoleta Cemetery is one of the most visited cemeteries in Latin America, mainly because Evita Peron is buried there, among other notable figures. The cemetery is built around a convent and a church, Our Lady of Pilar (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora...
Bolívar 970, C1066 AAT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nothing better than to walk amidst the stalls of San Telmo market on a crisp Sunday. The smell of parrilla wafting through the air, inter tangled with the ever-present sound of tango. And chatter. Nothing you need to buy. Everything you need to...
Abasto, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Turning the corner onto Pasaje Zelaya in the Abasto area of Buenos Aires reveals a shocking array of colors in a celebration of all things Argentinian. The walls on the buildings here are covered in poetry, song lyrics, tango dancers, portraits of...
Thames 1855, C1414DDK CABA, Argentina
In need of a great pair of shoes while you’re in Buenos Aires? Check out Teran. The Men’s only store has all types of goodies. The store does not offer shoes every season, instead they offer new colors and styles every few weeks. That means that...
Av. Santa Fe 1860, C1124 CABA, Argentina
Buenos Aires is a city of readers—it supports more bookstores per capita than any other place in the world. The crown jewel of the librerías here is the Ateneo Grand Splendid. Housed in a theater where music legends such as Carlos...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local