Collected by Patrick W. Warner
Mainkai 15, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Grab breakfast at this riverside café and catch up on local and international news with their endless supply of newspapers and magazines. This small café is often overlooked, but serves great coffee, tea, and small meals including salads, egg...
Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt, Germany
Go south of the river to the historic neighborhood of Sachsenhausen, filled with quaint bars and local apple wine taverns that is a pleasant escape from the modern architecture and skyscrapers of downtown Frankfurt. This area is very social and...
Friedberger Landstraße, 60316 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Head north to the green oasis in the middle of a concrete jungle, with tall trees, colorful flower beds, and a giant outdoor chess game. Von Bethmann Park is the perfect place to have a picnic, go for a run, or ride a bike in Frankfurt.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019