Collected by Lori Milburn
Budapest, Bakáts tér 8, 1092 Hungary
Sparkly belts from the '70s and T-shirts from the, '50s line the walls of Szputnyik, a fashion shop in downtown Budapest. The Szputnyik Bazaar, located at Bakáts tér 8 in District IX, was opened in 2009 and is described as a crazy playground of...
Budapest, Pesti alsó rkp., Hungary
It's a memorial to the Budapest Jews who fell victim to the Arrow Cross militiamen in Budapest and depicts their shoes left behind on the bank when they fell into the river after having been shot during World War II.
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
Budapest, the city of the Danube, of ruin pubs, of goulasch and the most beautiful parliament house ever built, is also the city of baths. This is one of them, can stay the whole day, chill out and brush stress away.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico