Collected by Rachel Ruth
Budapest, Szentháromság tér 2, 1014 Hungary
On the Buda side of Budapest, just north of the castle, there are several interesting historical sites worth visiting. You can stroll along several cobblestones streets and explore the Mattias Church, the Fisherman's Bastion, and the National...
Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
How I love Budapest. Both sides of the river, the Buda and the Pest, equally. At night, there is something especially lovely about the Buda side and a visit to the enchanting interior of the Matthias Church is a requirement, as well as time to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019