Collected by Ken Roseboom
Budapest, Pesti alsó rkp., Hungary
It's a memorial to the Budapest Jews who fell victim to the Arrow Cross militiamen in Budapest and depicts their shoes left behind on the bank when they fell into the river after having been shot during World War II.
Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
If you are fortunate enough to find yourself in Budapest, then hurry on over to Nagycsarnok--The Great Market Hall on Fővám Tér for lunch. Go directly upstairs and have some authentic Hungarian Goulash or Hungarian Stuffed...
Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
How I love Budapest. Both sides of the river, the Buda and the Pest, equally. At night, there is something especially lovely about the Buda side and a visit to the enchanting interior of the Matthias Church is a requirement, as well as time to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico