Collected by Susan Hanes
Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
If you are fortunate enough to find yourself in Budapest, then hurry on over to Nagycsarnok--The Great Market Hall on Fővám Tér for lunch. Go directly upstairs and have some authentic Hungarian Goulash or Hungarian Stuffed...
Budapest, Klauzál tér 9, 1072 Hungary
Stick-to-the-ribs staples such as kaposztas kocka (a dish of cabbage and pasta) and solet (smoked pork and baked beans) are served at this no-frills, plastic-tablecloth joint in the old Jewish Quarter. Autographed photos of celebrities who have...
Budapest, Vörösmarty tér 7-8, 1051 Hungary
Cafe Gerbeaud was recommended to me by a good friend who is Hungarian and studied abroad in Budapest. They have the most delicious cakes, tartes, and pastries and my friends and I enjoyed some sweets with coffee as we sat outside on their terrace...
Budapest, Széchenyi István tér 5, 1051 Hungary
Enter the lobby of the Four Seasons in Budapest and get a glimpse of the past. Built in 1906, this heritage building has been restored to perfection ... If you can't afford to stay here, eat at the restaurant or have brunch there while looking out...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico