Collected by McKenna Worden
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
Budapest, the city of the Danube, of ruin pubs, of goulasch and the most beautiful parliament house ever built, is also the city of baths. This is one of them, can stay the whole day, chill out and brush stress away.
Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
If you are fortunate enough to find yourself in Budapest, then hurry on over to Nagycsarnok--The Great Market Hall on Fővám Tér for lunch. Go directly upstairs and have some authentic Hungarian Goulash or Hungarian Stuffed...
Budapest, Andrássy út 60, 1062 Hungary
My friend and I were walking around town when we noticed this very cool signage for the House of Terror. We weren't really enthusiastic about the subject so we opted to continue our walk and find another amazing cafe but I did snap a photo....
Budapest, Pesti alsó rkp., Hungary
It's a memorial to the Budapest Jews who fell victim to the Arrow Cross militiamen in Budapest and depicts their shoes left behind on the bank when they fell into the river after having been shot during World War II.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign