Collected by Chris Lynch
Budapest, Kazinczy u. 14, 1075 Hungary
A decade ago, romkocsma, or ruin bars, began popping up in the city’s sixth and seventh districts. In the courtyards of empty buildings slated for renovation, young people brought in secondhand furniture and started serving drinks. Today,...
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
Budapest, the city of the Danube, of ruin pubs, of goulasch and the most beautiful parliament house ever built, is also the city of baths. This is one of them, can stay the whole day, chill out and brush stress away.
Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
If you are fortunate enough to find yourself in Budapest, then hurry on over to Nagycsarnok--The Great Market Hall on Fővám Tér for lunch. Go directly upstairs and have some authentic Hungarian Goulash or Hungarian Stuffed...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico